Order Processor - Administrator
- Silven Recruitment
- Greater Manchester
- £25000 per year
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Order Processor – FMCG
Role: Order Processor - Administrator
Location: Greater Manchester
Shifts: Mon-Fri (full time, flexible hours)
Responsibilities to include:
- Receiving customer orders and input to EDI system.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Use of SAGE Line 50 system.
- Ensuring orders are fulfilled quickly and efficiently.
- Covering other administration tasks when required.
- Compiling daily & weekly sales reports and distributing to senior management.
- Previous experience of order processing, ideally within FMCG.
- Experience with SAGE Line 50.
- Ability to work individually and under pressure.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excel and Microsoft office experience.
- Successful manufacturer and importer of FMCG products.
- Supply into all major retailers.
- Established business with a close-knit team.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting AHC/12790 to email@example.com - or for a confidential chat call me on 0161 832 7463
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Apply for Order Processor - Administrator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert