- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £40k - 43k per year
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
I'm looking to speak to engineers with an electrical bias to join a well established manufacturer based in Barnsley.
Shifts are Monday - Friday (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm)
What's in it for you?
- Great development opportunities
- Fantastic team with strong management support
- Opportunity to work on various projects aside from day to day maintenance
- Favourable shifts (no weekends, no nights!!)
What you'll need:
- Apprentice trained with L3 qualifications
- Electrical bias with ability to fault find
- Experience in Food/FMCG, Production or Manufacturing environment
- Willingness to learn and integrate yourself with the team
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert