Site Technical Manager
- Silven Recruitment
- North Lancashire
- Excellent +benefits
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Food Science, Quality Assurance (QA), Technical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Site Technical Manager
This is a great opportunity for a career-minded Technical Manager to join a food manufacturer where you will have a real influence on the quality strategy.
Job Title: Site Technical Manager
Location: North Lancashire
Salary: Excellent +benefits
Technical Manager – The Candidate:
- Do you have experience at a Senior Quality Management level in a food manufacturing environment, including high care and high risk?
- Do you have experience of managing and developing an established team?
- Can you motivate and inspire a team?
- Are you degree qualified or similar in a relevant subject, e.g. Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or similar?
- Are you qualified in HACCP management techniques and application?
- Have you got proven experience working with the UK’s major retailers?
- Have you got excellent communication skills, verbal and written?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
Technical Manager – The Role:
- This is a days based role, managing the QA/Technical department of a busy and growing food manufacturing facility.
- This is a small site so you will have a varied role with lots of autonomy.
- Reporting to the MD, you will ensure that all the Quality systems and procedures are maintained.
- You will be responsible for managing the auditing process, including internal auditors, and be a key player in managing the relationship with retailers.
- You will train and develop your team, delegating accountabilities and ensuring the highest quality products leave the site.
- A well-known food group with a reputation for quality products.
- A family owned, ambitious company who have a real commitment to quality and people
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this brand new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/TMMB to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465995.
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Apply for Site Technical Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert