Production Team Leader
- Gemba Partners
- Milton Keynes
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Production & Manufacturing, Operatives, FMCG Jobs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a talented Production Team Leader?
Do you have experience working as a Team Leader, Machine Minder or Operative in a food manufacturing environment?
In the Production Team Leader role you'll report to the Production Shift Manager and will be primarily responsible for leading your team and ensuring the processes, production and quality of the products meet the safest and highest specification as per customer and company requirements.
Specific tasks include:
- Ensuring your team comply with company and legislative health & safety, food safety and personal hygiene procedures and regulations
- To participate in training of procedures and ensure the team all follow them correctly
- Ensuring that agreed GMP standards are maintained, and green results are achieved on weekly audits by the technical team
To be the right person for Production Team Leader role you will need direct experience of working as a successful Team Leader, Line Leader or Machine Minder in a food manufacturing environment.
You’ll also need prior experience of basic food hygiene / health and safety principles.
It's important that you have some experience of basic machine maintenance, change overs and machine start up.
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to demonstrate people management ability
- Demonstrate a high level of competence to operate and control machinery within your operating area
- Flexible to carry out a wide variety of tasks
The basic salary for the Production Team Leader role is up to £35,360 per annum. You can also earn overtime in this role.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Subsidised canteen
- Wellness perks
The business you'll be working for is food manufacturer that supply products to major supermarkets.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have a people focused culture
- Provide great training and progression opportunities
- Invest heavily in the plant and machinery
Think that this Production Team Leader role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
You could be right for this Production Team Leader position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Production Supervisor, Line Leader, Front Line Manager, Machine Minder, Technical Operator or as a Machine Operator.
SPECIALISTS IN FOOD & DRINK MANUFACTURING RECRUITMENT
Apply for Production Team Leader
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert