Multi Skilled Engineer
- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £41k per year
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A reputable manufacturer is looking to add a multi skilled engineer to their maintenance team on site. As a multi skilled engineer, you will be a key team player in ensuring the factory is running up to speed and production levels are maintained.
Responsibilities for the Multi Skilled Engineer
- Proactive maintenance and site PMs
- Reactive maintenance and responding to breakdowns quickly
- Working across both electrical and mechanical faults and maintenance
- Working on Engineering projects (e.g. commissioning, installations, relocations)
- Identifying and implementing improvements covering both processes machine output
- Adhering to site Health & safety rules and legislation on site
Requirements for the Multi Skilled Engineer
- Time-served / recognised apprenticeship (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering subject
- Experience working in a Multi skilled role across mechanical and electrical engineering
- Ability to and experience of working to a fast pace, ideally confident in a manufacturing environment.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and your CV is ready then hit the apply button and expect to hear from me soon. Alternatively, if you’re CV isn’t ready or you just want a quick chat about the role then give me (Gianni) a call on our company number.
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert