AREA CONTROLLER (ROTATION DAYS)
- Moy Park
- Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Starting at £12.20 per hour
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Operatives, FMCG Jobs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are Hiring!
We are looking for Area Controllers to join our growing team in our coated ambient factory in Grantham. The successful candidate will work the rotation days shift, which is 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00 (alternating weekly), either on Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday.
The Area Controller acts as first line manager for up to 30 team members. Management responsibilities including monitoring manufacturing performance team management and ensuring all documentation is completed to support technical excellence. The Area Controller will:
- Have relevant experience working in a factory environment
- Be a good communicator and have a record of achievement
- Be tenacious
- Be computer literate
- Have strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Have successfully complete an internal skills test
- Have the ability to use own initiative
- Have the ability to drive teams to deliver
- Have knowledge of basic Food Hygiene
This position is permanent and full time.
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing sites in the UK, France and Holland. At our Grantham site we produce high quality coated and breaded products, and ready-to-eat products for most major retailers and quick serving restaurant markets.
In addition to attractive pay packages, as part of the Team you will be entitled to a range of benefits which include:
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance worth twice your annual salary
- Access to up to 25% of your accrued wages before payday
- Secure on-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Regular engagement activities with incentive prizes
- Generously discounted products at all of our staff shops
- Discount on retail, cinema, travel and more!
We are committed to the development of everyone within our Team. This means ensuring our people have access to full on-the-job training as well as opportunities for further professional qualifications or learning and development.
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies, Northern Ireland’s largest private sector business and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers.
We supply branded and own label chicken products to leading retailers and foodservice providers throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe and we are the industry leading manufacturer of organic, free-range and higher welfare chicken.
Moy Park may be best known for fresh, locally sourced poultry but we also produce beef products, vegetarian products like spring rolls and onion rings and desserts including donuts and apple pies.
- Moy Park
39 Seagoe Industrial Estate
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert