- Lewis Garner Consulting
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- 30 to 40k plus excellent benefits
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Operational Management, Production & Manufacturing, Operatives, FMCG Jobs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Production Management vacancy on permanent days, 6.30 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Thursday only.
Must have food industry experience, preferably some of which will have been from within a chilled environment, Ideally someone who is good with engagement and coaching. Proactive, and hands on - a real people person but results driven.
Salary to 40k plus excellent benefits.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To establish efficient and sustainable production processes for each production line
- To play a hands on role in managing, motivating, and directing the factory teams
- To increase overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) through reductions in downtime, increases in line speed, and maximisation of yield
- To carefully monitor, in conjunction with Supply Chain colleagues, the manufacturing demand and production volumes for the production lines and ensure that production schedules are efficient and achievable
- To deliver conformance to plan
- Maintain 100% service levels to Customers
- To seek constantly for new ways to improve the factory efficiency and cost effectiveness whilst maintain quality
- To monitor plant and liaise with Engineering in order to minimise plant related downtime and maximise overall equipment effectiveness
- To maintain and improve working systems to reduce process waste, whether this be product or packaging waste
- To constantly explore and implement methods of continuous improvement
- To personally ensure that all aspects of Due Diligence (Food Safety, Quality and Legislation) are adhered to.
- To personally take the appropriate and reasonable action in the event of witnessing a breach (or potential breach) of Food Safety, Quality or Legislation.
- To ensure that all staff are trained to a suitable level
- To actively manage absence, disciplinary, and recruitment processes within company policy and within labour laws
- To carry out any relevant tasks as directed by the Operations Director
Established in 2002. Food manufacturing recruitment specialists. Multidisciplinary, across permanent, interim & contract positions.
Our core specialist areas are:
Operations General Managers / Factory Managers
Production Managers / Shift Managers
Area Managers / Team Leaders
Production Planners / Supply Chain
Commercial Purchasing Professionals
Category Managers / Category Analysts
Development NPD Managers / NPD Technologists
Process Managers / Process Technologists
Technical Technical Managers
Quality Managers / Quality Auditors
Engineering All aspects
- 07961 044961
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert