- Recruitment Wolf
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £45'000 (dependent on experience)
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Operational Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Manchester – Up to £45k
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join a growing Food Business supplying bakery products.
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that all areas meet the standards set out in the Group Health & Safety policy.
- Lead and supervise all warehouse operatives.
- Manage Holiday, sickness, absence and organize appropriate cover as necessary within the company guidelines and policies
- Conduct regular operative's meeting to discuss performance & issues.
- Be able to cover picking, loading, put away and all warehousing functions when needed.
- Training and performance management of individuals within the factory operation and ensure the necessary skills are in place at all levels.
- Support and implement change processes in line with the company values.
- Strong production/operations working track record within FMCG/food manufacturing.
- Experienced in leading large teams.
- Excellent communication skills to develop strong relationships with staff, customers, and suppliers.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, SAP and other computer programs as required.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Warehouse Manager position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On applying for this job, you consent to Recruitment Wolf Limited holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search.
We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
Are you looking for your next permanent move? Your next interim contract? Having trouble sourcing those really exciting opportunities? Maybe you’re a factory manager looking to fill vacancies, but struggling to locate the right staff.
Whatever your recruitment needs, Recruitment Wolf is the company you’ve been waiting for. We go above and beyond to build connections between food manufacturers and the employees who would love to work for them. Recruitment Wolf was started by Bobby Clutterbuck who, having worked in food manufacturing recruitment for several years, sensed the need for a fresh new agency with an established background in the industry.
Apply for Warehouse Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert