Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Dungannon, County Tyrone
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Engineering, Foodservice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Ensure that all maintenance work is carried out with due regard to the safety of employees adhering to relevant regulations.
- Provide reactive and planned maintenance.
- To assist efficiency improvements by reducing downtime.
- To help maintain all maintenance records, ensure all documentation is in place and current.
- To help build and maintain a cost-effective spare parts store.
- To work with production line managers to reduce machine and processing problems in order to improve output efficiency.
- Fault-finding diagnostics, mechanical, electrical on high-speed process lines.
- Must be a qualified, mechanically biased, multi-skilled engineer, with previous working experience gained in a Production environment.
- Apprentice trained or NVQ Level 2 in Engineering.
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and be confident decision-makers.
- Must be a flexible individual as some overtime work will be required.
MorePeople is a specialist recruitment business providing permanent and interim solutions for the Produce & Horticulture, Food, Agriculture and Garden & Leisure sectors across the UK and internationally. Our focus is on retail and foodservice supply chains, from ‘own label’ suppliers to blue chip brands.
Founded in 2000 by two passionate foodies with vast experience of working in the industry, our team comprises extremely knowledgeable ex-industry professionals and professional recruiters who are passionate about the sectors. We take a functional approach to recruitment with dedicated teams for Commercial, Technical, Operational, HR and Finance roles. The majority of placements are for permanent, full-time professional roles ranging from Junior Managers to Senior Directors.
Apply for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert