Area Manager - FMCG
- Silven Recruitment
- c£35k - £38k
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Production & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Area Manager - FMCG
Job Title: Production Area Manager
Location: North West, Merseyside.
Salary: c£35k - £38k
Highly successful Food Manufacturer who are looking to strengthen their Production Team. Looking for experienced Area Managers. Have you got what it takes to join the team?
- Proven track record within a food manufacturing environment managing large teams of line leaders and operatives.
- You will be a role model for your production team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty, passion, and integrity.
- You will have a passion for continuous improvement and be able to demonstrate successfully managing KPI performance.
- You can work in calm, controlled and effective manner in a fast-moving production environment you will provide stability and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- A natural manager and leader you will demonstrate excellent coaching and influencing skills and the ability to motivate your team to deliver outstanding results through your line managers.
- Liaise with the Production Manager to ensure planned volumes are sufficient and achievable, on both a daily and weekly basis, and schedule the work of the department.
- Using short interval control you will manage the day-to-day running’s and report any issues back to your Production Manager.
- Working alongside the other departments on site you will use lean techniques (5S, SMED, Root Cause Analysis to ensure maximum sufficiency.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the resources at your disposal, to ensure best use of people, plant, and materials, and that the areas under your control achieve the targets for output volume, quality (including as examples GMP and hygiene standards), and efficiency.
- Shifts are days based.
- The opportunity to progress your career alongside this business is great.
- Company pension and benefits.
- Part of a huge portfolio of business within the UK so development doesn’t stop on one site.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion with reference HM12724
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Apply for Area Manager - FMCG
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert