- The Sterling Choice Ltd
- £40k - 45k per year
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
Commercial Accountant – Leicestershire
Salary: £38,000 to £45,000
Our client is a young but fast growing manufacture of food products who are already working with a number of mainstream names with in the food retail market.
They are looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their busy finance team which will be responsible for producing costings for existing & new developments, gross margin reporting and analysis alongside influencing commercial decision making. This role will also be responsible for managing inflation.
Main duties include:
• Responsible for commercial & NPD business partnering
• Producing accurate product costings for existing & new developments
• Gross Margin reporting & analysis
• Carrying out sales & promotional analysis
• Compiling & presenting post launch analysis
• Influencing commercial decision making
We are looking for a CIMA/ACCA qualified individual who is looking to not only continue their career in finance but is wanting to develop and progress as this business grows.
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes from a finance point of view
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Comfortable challenging stakeholders at all levels when required
- Able to interact with internal and external stakeholders
To find out more about this role please click apply or contact James on 01733 391515
Our in-house team is highly experienced in placing professionals into the Food, FMCG and Engineering sectors. We work with leading SMEs and global organisations across the UK and internationally, priding ourselves on delivering an honest and transparent service.
Unit 4 Summit Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert