Head Of Maintenance
- Kent, Canterbury
- £49000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Engineering, Fresh Produce
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Main Duties and Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing daily maintenance workload for both shifts
- Ensure that machines / Equipment are maintained in accordance with the commissioning and/or preventative maintenance schedule and repaired or maintained as necessary.
- Managing 3rd party engineering visits, ensuring the work has been completed to a expected standard with full paperwork trail.
- Ensuring TAG works system is fully utilised within the team with full live stock control and traceability in use.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed in timely manner
- Ensure daily logs are completed by the team with full traceability
- Ensure that any problems that arise are Packhouse Operations Manager.
- Ensure Maintenance Workshop is maintained to BRC/Customer standard, audit ready
- Ensure engineering areas are compliant within all food production areas.
Skills/Capabilities and Experience Required:
- Attention to detail
- Previous management experience
- Computer literate
- Strong people skills
- Food Safety awareness
- Problem solving
Premium Quality: - The endeavour is always to be better not bigger, despite being the largest in the industry, the emphasis is always on providing the best quality
Passionate about People: - Always looking to expand in knowledge and expertise, we actively seeks top industry talent whilst investing in graduate schemes and increased levels of training
Leading Technology: - Innovation being the key to quality and the best practice, we are driving the industry towards 21st Century farming
Environmental integrity: - Securing the future of the ecosystem that keeps our orchards and fields full of life, by putting environmental awareness the heart of their investments
MorePeople is a specialist recruitment business providing permanent and interim solutions for the Produce & Horticulture, Food, Agriculture and Garden & Leisure sectors across the UK and internationally. Our focus is on retail and foodservice supply chains, from ‘own label’ suppliers to blue chip brands.
Founded in 2000 by two passionate foodies with vast experience of working in the industry, our team comprises extremely knowledgeable ex-industry professionals and professional recruiters who are passionate about the sectors. We take a functional approach to recruitment with dedicated teams for Commercial, Technical, Operational, HR and Finance roles. The majority of placements are for permanent, full-time professional roles ranging from Junior Managers to Senior Directors.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert