Head of Continuous Improvement
- Protea Recruitment Ltd
- Dumfries and Galloway
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Engineering, Operational Management, Production & Manufacturing, FMCG Jobs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Continuous Improvement Manager
Protea Recruitment is delighted to partner with a large processing factory in South Scotland.
This client is fully invested in CI and is looking for an individual who can Drive continuous improvement initiatives for the site, continuing groundwork and the next phase of our Lean journey.
Working closely with the Engineering and Operations Managers, you will:
- Develop and maintain a master plan (business cases) Identify investment needs. Develop CAPEX budget proposals in cooperation with the senior team. Involved in the site Capex process. Secure project implementation and success Drive implementation of new products Carry out simple process optimisations. Continue Lean Programme across the group. Manage and develop small teams.
Essential experience includes:
- Degree Educated in Business or Manufacturing or equivalent experience. Proven Lean/CI track record in FMCG or similar plus multi-sector experience. Computer literacy with Microsoft Office (Especially Excel), Tableau, IMRS Kaizen, Gemba,5s Loss & waste analysis, DMAIC, Fishbone diagram, Value stream mapping or six sigma
- A background in Operations or Engineering Chilled food experience Multi-site experience
- This role requires a candidate within commuting distance from the site, or you must be willing to relocate within 1hr commute from the site within six months of joining. This is a site-based Monday-to-Friday position.
- Relocation package Competitive salary On-site parking Death in service Bonus Company Shop
With over 15 years of recruitment experience, Protea Recruitment constantly strives to be the best in the market, offering a flexible, pragmatic and honest approach to recruitment.
Specialising in the Food, Drinks, FMCG & Consumer Goods sector, Protea offers the full recruitment service from Head Hunting & Retained to Search, including Permanent, Interim & Contract solutions throughout the UK and further afield.
Partnering with both the client and candidate, we focus our search on talent, experience, ability, team fit, and culture
Our specialist areas include:
- Technical & Quality
- Health and Safety
- NPD and Development Chefs
- Product Design
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Logistics & Transport
- Marketing Jobs
- Production & Operation
- Sales & Marketing
- General Manager
- Director/ Board Level/ CEO/ Managing Director
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert