- Silven Recruitment
- c£50K + bonus + benefits
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Engineering, Operational Management, Operatives
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Salary: c£50K + bonus + benefits
My client is looking for Maintenance Manager for their production facility; you will be leading the team making their leading products. Asset care is a key element on site with great opportunity to progress through the group.
- We’re looking for a high calibre Maintenance Engineering Manager who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and with experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing site.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of factory performance improvement.Along with this you have experience of team development and talent management.
- As Maintenance Manager you will be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity.
- Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- As Maintenance Manager you will be a key member of the team on site, you have anengineering team reporting to you and will be a key influencer across the business.
- You will direct the performance of your team, hold the budget for site and keep in line with the directives of the business tactical plans; whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
- As Maintenance Manager you will drive continuous improvement through the operation using LEAN Manufacturing tools, such as SMED, Kaizan, KANBAN, 5 s, RCM and RCA
- My client is a well-known, food manufacturing group with further growth plans.
- An opportunity now exists for a Maintenance Manager to play a key art in driving change.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/MMH to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.
Silven was formed by experienced consultants to bring a high calibre service to the Food & Drink manufacturing sector. A team of personable, dedicated sector experts offering a service based on knowledge, understanding, capability and a determination to deliver for our clients and candidates. Fundamentally a service that we would want to receive ourselves. Providing a full recruitment service to the sector, we complete assignments across senior and middle management roles as well as handling specialist difficult to fill and first line management roles. Functions covered include: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering & Maintenance CI & Projects R&D & Process Development Technical & Quality NPD & Innovation Supply Chain & Planning Hygiene & Health & Safety
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert