Goods In - Team Leader
- Raynor Foods Ltd
- CM1 3TH, Chelmsford
- Salary is £30k to £34k depending on experience
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Planning, Production & Manufacturing, Operatives
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Goods In - Team Leader
***Salary is £30k to £34k depending on experience***
We are currently looking for a Goods In Team Leader in manufacturing with AM
Shift is 5:30am to 3pm working 5 days a week to include every Sunday.
Raynor Foods is a leading independent manufacturer of chilled and frozen food in the dynamic ‘Food to Go’ market, with a strong national and international customer base. We are the nation’s premier supplier of fresh quality food, made daily.
The company is long standing family business with a strong focus on quality, service and innovation. Having invested over £3m into new facilities and equipment we are experiencing strong and sustained growth.
You will be a representative of Raynors, who is expected to take full responsibility for employees in your team and be accountable for all activities within your area, promoting and demonstrating through your behaviour the company Ethos, Values and department mission statement.
- Take control of the Goods In area and monitor use by dates and implement good stock rotation (FIFO)
- Check all deliveries for quality, accuracy and timely delivery
- Monitor CCP’s
- Ensure the daily usage pick is carried out by your team correctly and accurately and any shortages reported
- Take control of the sterilising room To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and fully, with reference to end of day checks
- Maintain standards of quality, hygiene, and safety throughout the team
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), ensuring they are monitored regularly, and you are looking to continuously improve results
- Have awareness of your internal customers, ensuring the products and services you supply are the best that they can be
- Be accountable for the communication throughout your team ensuring it is effective
- Motivate and develop your team, Identifying and implementing training as required, using the performance improvement and disciplinary procedure where necessary
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Ensure that your team is fully covered throughout the working week Identify problems and areas for improvement quickly, taking effective action to resolve problems and encouraging improvement within the team
- Co-operates and works well with others in pursuit of team goals Absorbs instructions quickly and acts on them effectively. Works effectively when under pressure and in pressurised environments. Have good time management skills. Be tolerant and patient with others. Effective delegator Good communicator
- Health and Safety Experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment Food hygiene level 2 Understand and follow instructions and work machinery in your area Entry level HACCP
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
- Free food
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types
- Bonus scheme
Raynor Foods is one of the leading wholesale sandwich suppliers in the UK. For over 30 years Raynor Foods has led the way in the sandwich and Food to Go industry, developing the knowledge and experience that our customers have come to rely on.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert