- Faversham, Kent / Kent / Kent, Canterbury
- £36999 - £39999 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Engineering, Fresh Produce, Foodservice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Main Duties / Key Resposabilities :
- Ensure all machines / Equipment are kept clean and in good working order in a hygienic and efficient manner.
- Ensure that machines / Equipment are maintained in accordance with the commissioning and/or preventative maintenance schedule and repaired or maintained as necessary.
- Ensure that all documentation is returned to the office within specific timescales.
- Ensure all jobs are logged on computer, giving full details. Sending Handover Email at end of shift.
- Ensure that any problems that arise are brought to the attention of the Head of Maintenance / Senior Engineer or Packhouse Operations Manager.
- To ensure Maintenance Workshop is maintained to BRC/Customer standard, audit ready.
- To ensure all work areas in Packhouse is cordoned off.
- Work as an effective team, covering each other when necessary. Ensuring full flexibility in your department.
5 days per week from 7 days shift pattern
Tue - Sat & Sun - Thur.
MorePeople is a specialist recruitment business providing permanent and interim solutions for the Produce & Horticulture, Food, Agriculture and Garden & Leisure sectors across the UK and internationally. Our focus is on retail and foodservice supply chains, from ‘own label’ suppliers to blue chip brands.
Founded in 2000 by two passionate foodies with vast experience of working in the industry, our team comprises extremely knowledgeable ex-industry professionals and professional recruiters who are passionate about the sectors. We take a functional approach to recruitment with dedicated teams for Commercial, Technical, Operational, HR and Finance roles. The majority of placements are for permanent, full-time professional roles ranging from Junior Managers to Senior Directors.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert