- Classic Fine Foods Ltd
- W3 7XR, London (Greater)
- upto 35000 per annum + benefits
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Health & Safety
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Classic Fine Foods UK
Classic Fine Foods UK Ltd is a purveyor and distributor of fine food from around the world - we source the highest quality products we can find, from truffles to caviar, wagyu to chocolate, plus many more delicacies. Through close partnerships with our suppliers, we deliver the highest quality of fresh, frozen products to the finest restaurants, hotels and retailers in the UK.
Our team are dedicated to developing opportunities and delivering quality – both in the representation of our brands and delivering the best service to our customers.
To ensure that the site is Health and Safety Complaint and also the upkeep and maintenance of the facilities.
The position would suit someone who is self-motivated and resourceful. A strong desire to support others to achieve the highest standards of performance within a demanding customer led environment is also essential
Key Role Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate meeting rooms requested for large events to include catering and IT support
- Carry out weekly office inspections and actioning any requirements from findings
- Overall operational management within designated site area
- Building and facilities maintenance
- Responsibility for cleanliness and hygiene within the building
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with 3rd party contractors and suppliers
- Responsible for Health and Safety function within the company
- Ensure the right standards are in place, undertake regular audits, including engagement visits and monitor progress against the site improvement plans.
- Provide advice and guidance as appropriate, whilst undertaking assessments and audits.
- Ensure identified non-conformities are progressed to satisfactory conclusions.
- Develop relationships with clients, teams and suppliers to harness innovation, look at future practices, technology and trends to influence service delivery.
- Drive new and emerging practices within the company.
- 3 years previous experience of an H&S Manager is essential
- Strong knowledge of First Aid and Fire Marshal management
- Demonstrable in depth knowledge of health and safety legislation within a busy office environment
- Qualification in NEBOSH / IOSH Managing Safely is essential (or willingness to attain)
- Ideally previous experience of working with managing Agents
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel across London and the South East
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
The duties and responsibility highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other reasonable duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post.
Health & Safety - Commitment to Safety:
· Report all accidents incidents and near misses to your line manager in a timely manner.
· Cooperate with all instructions provided by the company in relation to all matters relating to Health and Safety.
· Do not place yourself or others at risk of an accident or Ill health.
· Always report any concerns regarding health and safety matters to your line manager immediately
CFF behaviours are expected from each CFF employee.
Exemplary: serving as a desirable model, deserving imitation.
Responsible: reliable, able to be trusted to do right things.
Comply with rules: comply with the rules set up by the Company and by the work environment
Source of proposals/creative: able to come up with new ideas, original solutions for job
Proactive: self-starting rather than waiting passively to see what happens.
Team spirit: is acting in consideration with needs and interests of the group, instead of his/her individual interests, contributing actively to a join result or solution to a problem
Customer Focus: ability to understand key customers/stakeholders, engage with customers/stakeholders to create effective relationships.
- A competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Birthday Day holiday
- Company paid Sick Leave
- High Street Vouchers
- Gym Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance program
- Hybrid Working
And Many more
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
WE ARE A FINE FOODS SPECIALIST
Our philosophy is simple – to bring you the very best from around the world.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional ingredients and unique gourmet products that we can offer to our customers. We achieve this by building strong relationships with producers, thus enabling us to offer high quality products to the best restaurants and hotels across the UK as well as the most prestigious department stores and gourmet food outlets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert