Job Title: Technical Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a leading food business who supply to a variety of the major retailers. As they continue to expand and grow their presence in the marketplace they are now seeking a driven and ambitious Technical Manager in Kent.
Reporting into the Head of Technical, this role is an excellent opportunity for a Food or Fresh Produce professional looking for their role upwards to join a well-respected food manufacturing company that supplies premium products to a number of retailers.
In this Technical Manager position you will be responsible for:
* Managing customer queries and requests
* Manage the technical and quality function on site
* Review & maintain HACCP
* Maintain BRC standards
* Management of the development and implementation of the food safety quality management system
* Manage technical visits/audits
* Ensure production is at an efficient speed
* Responding effectively to changing needs of the department
* Oversee quality production on a day to day basis
* Support the innovations team in delivery of new products
* Liaise with suppliers and customers
* Ensure product quality, production standards and site hygiene at all times
* Develop and implement documented quality management systems
The above list is not exhaustive and due to the department's needs, the successful candidate may be required to carry out additional responsibilities.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food manufacturing business.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.