Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: South Devon
Our client is a leading food business who supply to a variety of the major retailers. As they continue to expand and grow their presence in the marketplace they are now seeking a driven and ambitious Quality Manager in South Devon.
Reporting into the Site Manager, this role is an excellent opportunity for a Food or Fresh Produce professional looking for their role upwards to join a well-respected food manufacturing company that supplies premium products to a number of retailers.
In this Quality Manager position you will be responsible for:
* Protect & maintain the production of safe food products
* Manage the technical and quality function on site
* Review & maintain HACCP as a team leader
* Maintain BRC standards
* Manage raw material, packaging & finished product information
* Assist with major site technical visits/audits
* Ensure production is at an efficient speed
* Being a self-starter and proceed without being told every detail
* Responding effectively to changing needs of the department
* Oversee quality production on a day to day basis
* Support the innovations team in delivery of new products
* Liaise with suppliers and customers
* Oversee and coordinate all new product launches
* Oversee the approval of all new raw materials and packaging
* Oversee the management of the NPD facility
* Ensure product quality, production standards and site hygiene at all times
* Develop and implement documented quality management systems
The above list is not exhaustive and due to the department's needs, the successful candidate may be required to carry out additional responsibilities.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food manufacturing business.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.