A global fresh produce business in the Cambridgeshire area is looking for a new Buying Manager to join their expanding Procurement team.
Reporting to the Senior Procurement Manager, the Buying Manager will be responsible for managing the procurement of fruit from suppliers around the world.
What the role involves:
- Procurement of fruit from around the world, working closely with suppliers and retailers on programmes, performance, forecasting, and shipping
- Travel abroad to Europe and South Africa 3-4x per year
- Managing supplier relations in a commercial environment
The person we're looking for:
- Experience in fresh produce
- Experience in dealing with suppliers
- Experience in dealing with retailers
Salary and Benefits:
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + some flexibility to work from on a regular basis depending on business needs.
If you are a Buyer or Procurement professional looking for a step up in a strategic Procurement function within a leading food business, I would love to hear from you.
To be considered, please apply directly or email your latest CV and contact details to email@example.com