Great opportunities to join a growing procurement function in an innovative food business.
My client is a leading player in its sector working with some of the UK's leading brands and organisations, supplying a premium service and innovative products. Due to growth, they are now looking at increasing their successful procurement team across both the food and non-food categories.
Joining as a Category Purchasing Manager, you'll be working across a diverse range of either food, non-consumables or indirect spend areas. These are fast-paced roles, and you will be familiar in successfully managing and influencing senior stakeholders with strong experience of savings delivery within a high-spend environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interact with key stakeholders and analyse data to create category management approaches that deliver against both business needs and expectation
- Identify and deliver cost savings opportunities across the group of companies
- Drive and implement best practice procurement processes and improve operational stakeholder engagement
- Advise and agree with senior level stakeholders on the procurement strategy for high spend categories
- Deliver measurable savings through hands-on category management including undertaking tenders, negotiations, and auctions
- Use of leading-edge tools, processes, and creative thinking to design solutions which deliver rapid cost savings and improvements in performance
- Sourcing suppliers from the UK and Worldwide to meet business needs
- Deliver projects within agreed timescales
You will be degree educated with fantastic blue-chip experience across either food buying or indirect services procurement. It's imperative that you have great negotiation skills with a natural persuasion. Our client wants people with a true positive and proactive attitude, who take genuine enjoyment of networking and meeting new people.
In return they offer an abundance of practical, hands-on experience. A chance to make a real impact with the business itself and to be noticed and rewarded for the great work you do.
To really excel your career, send your CV through to me today.