Project Manager - Leeds
Arla is the UK’s largest dairy, farmer owned and the creator of household favourite brands such as Cravendale, Anchor, Lurpak & Castello plus many many more.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established Project Management to join our UK Capex project team, initially based in the Leeds area, however there will be opportunities for wider UK travel in the future.
There are fantastic projects upcoming for you to own and deliver, the ideal person will be exceptionally hands on, implementing high value Capex projects, making a huge difference to Arla, from initial design stage to completion and hand-over.
You will thrive in multitasking as you will be managing multiple vendors, disciplines and resources to ensure projects deliver the overall objectives, on time, to cost and to the Arla standard.
What does the role look like?
- Professional management of projects through the Arla Foods Capex stage gate model
- Develop project documentation containing appropriate elements from the Arla toolbox including scope, risk management, costs, stakeholder management, time & activity management.
- Lead project organisation involving multiple disciplines and vendors.
- Support contract negotiations and implementation of signed contracts
- Financial management and effective financial forecasting of project activities
- Effectively plan and manage internal and external resource during project execution.
- Establish close working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience of delivering complex projects to time and budget within a dairy/food/FMCG/Production environment.
- Working knowledge of project methodologies and processes
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Planning, organising & time management
- Commitment and integrity
- Initiative and enthusiasm
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?