Up to £90K + Car + BonusHome Based
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for a multi £billion global food group providing high quality branded and own label food products to the UK's leading retailers. As one of the leaders in their marketplace they represent innovation, quality, added value and delivery.
Retaining and growing upon the exceptional client relationships they already have is the focus and as such you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record operating with top retail accounts. The role
- Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for the strategic management of a core retailer account
- Responsible for managing the retail team; including Senior & Commercial manager’s and Executive’s
- Responsible for full P&L taking ownership of all aspects of negotiation including price and promotional activity whilst delivering beneficial margin performance.
- Working collaboratively with technical, manufacturing, supply chain, category and finance teams to deliver creative solutions and recommendation’s that meet the customer’s needs
- Experience of working with FMCG product’s, chilled would be desirable however not essential
- Commercially strong you will have a highly engaging personality and demonstrate a high work ethic.
- Experience of managing and developing teams (or direct reports) is essential
- Able to demonstrate an ability to develop clear customer relationships and effectively negotiate.
- An excellent understanding of NPD processes and category marketing would be a distinct advantage.