• Supporting EMEA Media Manager on media planning and campaigns execution across EMEA.
• Managing 3-6 Organic Social Accounts in the UK for posting, comment moderation and reporting.
• Making sure results are monitored against targets; tests are properly executed, and the results shared across the team.
• Supporting bids and budgets across locations and channels to best achieve goals against company KPIs.
• Collaborating with Media agency in day-to day basis across EMEA and local teams to make sure that all campaigns have been set up properly and in line with budget allocation.
Being responsible for updating and analysing performance metrics including CPM, CTR, CVR and CPA, sharing insights across all campaigns and working with the wider team to evaluate inventory sources, data, analytics solutions and technology platform options in the marketplace.
• Hands-on to build experience across Display Networks (Google Ads, DV360, FB/IG, Sprinkler.
• Monitoring all performance metrics and maintain reporting, proactively addressing issues and providing feedback to the wider team.
• Keeping abreast of the performance marketing landscape and integrated marketing trends.
• Researching, pitching and deploying new activity to diversify marketing mix.
• You have a passion to understand the advertising/media planning and buying, media trends and landscape.
• A desire to understand all things offline media and digital, and consumer path to purchase.
• You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
• The creative and innovative mindset to help plan media activities across EMEA.
• You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of maths and numbers as well as written English.
• You have a ‘can do’ attitude (this is the most important aspect).
• Able to quickly jump on opportunities, communicate effectively to the stakeholders and adjust approach in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail, a capacity for critical thought and the bravery to share ideas and challenge others.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Shwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.