Field Service Engineer
Would you like to work for a leading Coffee Machine manufacturer?
We have a number of positions in Aylesbury, Reading, Milton Keynes, Watford, London, Bristol (Remotley Based)
£27,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Pension + Benefits + Vehicle +Private Medical
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading company and large manufacture withing the coffee industry as a field service engineer. With a great package on offer, ongoing training and development and a good work life balance, this is an exciting time to join one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Visiting customer sites to undertake installation, service, maintenance and repairs
* Working with commercial coffee machines, juice makers, bean to cup and espresso machines
* Accurately complete all relevant paperwork
* Delivery of exceptional customer service at all times
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Field service experience
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience within the coffee sector desirable but not essential
* Passion for coffee
* £30,000 - £33,000 basic salary
* Company Vehicle
* Monday - Friday Days
* Multiple bonus schemes
* Private Healthcare Cover
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Matt Hayes directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Field service engineering, service engineer, FMCG, Coffee machines, coffee engineer, coffee service engineer, vending, electromech engineer