Do you work in Planning? Are you looking for your next challenge? Freshcut Foods are currently looking to recruit a new Planning Manager to effectively lead a team of Planners, Schedulers and SOP Clerks.
Freshcut Foods is the UK’s leading manufacturer of added value plant based ingredients. Our customers are major household names across the food service, retail, and delivery box sectors. Operating out of our three well invested sites in Nottingham, we continue our rapid expansion while remaining dynamic and leading the way in vegetable innovation.
We are looking for applicants who are hardworking, who take pride in their work, and have an eye for detail. You must also maintain a high level of accuracy in a fast paced environment. Good communication skills are also essential as you will be working as part of a team in this role.
Joining Freshcut Foods is also joining a community that nurtures its workforce, with regular food events and staff recognition. We strive to ensure our colleagues are rewarded for their dedication and hard work, while working together to produce products to a high standard.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that daily forecasts are compiled and communicated effectively
- Provide first class customer service to our customers
- Manage and review stock and systems to ensure deadlines are successfully met
- Effectively lead a team of Planners, Schedulers and SOP Clerks, ensuring that business goals are met.
- Leading by example and ensuring that development plans are put in place
- Monitor sales forecasts and demands from customers ensuring that the team builds these into the business plan
- Ensure that stakeholders are alerted of any issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities for improvements to optimise performance and cost efficiency
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong Understanding of Planning and Scheduling
- Degree level educated in Supply Chain would be an advantage
- Experience of working within fast moving chilled goods, including supervisory experience
- Track record of delivering business excellence
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with a range of both internal and external stakeholders
- A drive to develop and further yourself and your career
- A competitive salary
- A supportive management team with an open door policy
- 8% contributory pension (5% contributed by you)
- 28 days holiday (increasing by 1 day a year to a maximum of 5)
- Life assurance up to 3x salary
- Extra holiday days on 5, 10, 15, and 20 years of service
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Membership to The Company Shop based in Long Eaton
- Monthly team lunches, Christmas hampers and team building events
- Opportunities to take part in Degree Level Apprenticeships and training courses if required
- Opportunities to progress with a promote from within attitude
- Close to good transport links (bus and tram) with car parking available on site