A large food manufacturer has created a new role within one of their sites to help with the continued growth and retailer demands.
If you are looking for a new challenge with an employer dedicated to high standards and employee development then look no further than this fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic business.
- To manage raw material specifications for both Supplier/company format
- Conducting and management of food safety risk assessments
- Management and continual improvement of packaging and raw material supplier database and records
- improvement of packaging and raw material supplier database and records
- Management of due diligence testing for raw material
- Document control responsibilities for food safety and quality management systems and HACCP manuals
- Assist in the preparation for BRC and other third party audits
- Support / Cover of other members of the Technical team when required to do so
- Co-coordinating with the Technical Development Manager and NPD manager in preparation of launch documents and development packs from concept through to launch
- Coordination of the NPD Manager, Technical Development Manager, QA Manager and Technical administrator in preparation of launch documents, specifications, food safety and quality management systems documents
- Management of allergens on site in line with food safety and customer policy
- Support with the critical path for the hive process
- Support of hive specification for Primal sites , Lamb and retail pack sites
- Support approvals for all label delivers for new and reprints
- Coordinating with the Technical Development Manager the timely design and sign off of artwork
- Management of product history files electronic and paper copies
- Attend appropriate meetings as required to deputise
- To participate in training, in accordance with your personal training plan
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Raw Materials Manager send your CV to email@example.com
On applying for this job, you consent to Recruitment Wolf Limited holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search.
We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.