Location: Orpington (Head Office) - Home based (optional)
Salary: Competitive Salary
About the Company:
S&B Herba Foods Ltd are food importers, processors and market leaders in supplying the Manufacturing, Wholesale, Ethnic and Retail Sectors. We are part of the Ebro Foods Group, the largest Rice Company and second largest Pasta Company in the world.
We are looking for an energetic results driven Junior Account Manager, who’ll be responsible for selling into the UK food manufacturing industry. The role entails helping us build the sales of our growing range of rice and rice based ingredients, as well as an expanding range of Functional Ingredients focused on Healthy Eating sectors and markets. These ingredients have a wide range of functionalities and so an individual with an understanding of food science is desirable.
To help us manage our existing customer base as well as grow it through proactively seeking new product and new business opportunities, we are looking to recruit a Junior Account Manager, who is looking for an opportunity to get into the food manufacturing sector or maybe has already started, with the following responsibilities and skills set:
Junior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop sales of the Ebro groups full portfolio of Industrial Ingredients to designated accounts
- Deliver both existing and future Business Plans with Major Manufacturers
- Provide the necessary input to effectively manage Receivables and Inventories
- Develop appropriate personal and business relationships with the major manufacturers to enhance company profile and maximise business development
- Work closely with customer NPD teams in collaboration with Ebro European technical teams
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify new sales leads and develop sales plans. Providing ongoing account support to existing customers assigned by the sales team. Notifying customers of unforeseen delivery delays or other complications, and facilitating suitable interventions.
- To create an agreed annual sales plans
- Full P&L responsibility for account base, with focus on control of currency, costing awareness and supply chain management with procurement team
- Liaising with procurement personnel and maintain contact with supply sources
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or similar will be advantageous
- Previous experience gained in a sales environment will be beneficial, but training will be provided as this is a great developmental opportunity.
- Ambitious individual with the drive to produce results & win new business
- Good Commercial awareness
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
- Presentation skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate professionalism, confidence and motivation
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Proficiency in office software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Express.
Account Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary Pension Life Assurance Critical Illness Private Medical Car Allowance