Job Purpose: Our customers are of the highest quality professional chefs and restaurateurs, and as a Classic Fine Foods Sales Associate you will be their daily sales support to ensure that they are delivered the highest quality produce, with wonderful service too. As a ‘Sales associate’ you will be supporting the Sales Team on the field, as well as our customers, with queries, orders and pricing. You will be proactive in selling, have an excellent understanding of our products, be customer centric and continuously increase sales. A keen eye for detail is important to deliver an organised, professional and outstanding service – always delivered with a smile and positivity.
Key Role Responsibilities:
· Being a strong part of the ‘phone team’ and answering calls in a timely, friendly and professional manner – being the ‘voice’ of Classic Fine Foods
· Sales support for your dedicated Account Managers and their customer portfolios
o Assisting your Account Managers whilst they are on the field
o Being an ‘in-house’ contact for your customers daily needs
o Proactively pushing promotions, clearance and upselling – closing sales deals
o Keeping a record of all interactions and sharing with your Account Managers
o Updating customer details
· Placing orders with accuracy, knowledge and thoughtful organisation
· Handing customers queries – answering their questions by working closely with other departments to assist them
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Maintaining up to date product knowledge. Able to advise alternative products, provide in-depth product information and upselling
· Create an engagement with our customers, forging positive relationships and have confidence representing the company
· Achieving targeted phone sales and ensuring that the required number of outbound calls is met
· Leading daily ‘Clearance’ sales – ensuring minimal stock wastage
o Analysing possible leads and acting on them
o Liaising with other departments to ensure information is accurate and communication is clear
· Arranging after sales or service admin, including new account opening, returns/collections and changes to logistics etc
· Completing marketing or brand actions when given by Sales Management
· Always ready to go the extra mile for our customers
The duties and responsibility highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other reasonable duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post.
Health & Safety - Commitment to Safety:
· Report all accidents incidents and near misses to your line manager in a timely manner.
· Cooperate with all instructions provided by the company in relation to all matters relating to Health and Safety.
· Do not place yourself or others at risk of an accident or Ill health.
· Always report any concerns regarding health and safety matters to your line manager immediately
CFF behaviours are expected from each CFF employee.
Exemplary: serving as a desirable model, deserving imitation.
Responsible: reliable, able to be trusted to do right things.
Comply with rules: comply with the rules set up by the Company and by the work environment
Source of proposals/creative: able to come up with new ideas, original solutions for job
Proactive: self-starting rather than waiting passively to see what happens.
Team spirit: is acting in consideration with needs and interests of the group, instead of his/her individual interests, contributing actively to a join result or solution to a problem
Customer Focus: ability to understand key customers/stakeholders, engage with customers/stakeholders to create effective relationships.
Access to Employee Assistance programme
Generous Company Sick Pay
Bereavement Paid Leave
Cycle to work Scheme
Employee Discounts aross our product range
Holiday increase with length of Service
And Many more