Experienced Production Operative - Beeston, Nottingham
Experienced Operatives can earn up to £450 per week depending on shift
Do you work in Food Production? Are you looking for your next challenge? Freshcut Foods are currently looking to recruit Food Production Operatives to work in their busy factory ensuring that production plans are completed.
Freshcut Foods is the UK’s leading manufacturer of added value plant based ingredients. Our customers are major household names across the food service, retail, and delivery box sectors. Operating out of our three well invested sites in Nottingham, we continue our rapid expansion while remaining dynamic and leading the way in vegetable innovation.
We are looking for applicants who are hardworking, who take pride in their work, and have an eye for detail. You must also maintain a high level of accuracy in a fast paced environment. Good communication skills are also essential as you will be working as part of a team in this role.
Joining Freshcut Foods is also joining a community that nurtures its workforce, with regular food events and staff recognition. We strive to ensure our colleagues are rewarded for their dedication and hard work, while working together to produce products to a high standard.
- Ensure that you are working to Internal Product Specifications in an efficient and safe manner
- Following all Company policies and procedures
- Reporting any incidents or environment concerns to you line manager
- All duties to be carried out to GMP and BRC standards
- Following the Companies Health and Safety Policies
- Work on machinery as and when necessary
- Accurately complete and record Critical Control Points
- Ensure that your work area is kept clean and tidy
- Accurately following recipes to ensure that customers requirements are met
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment whilst ensuring that work is accurate and of a high quality
- Evidence of working both as part of a team and alone
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience in meeting targets and working to a high standard
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 25kg – this role involves a lot of heavy lifting and moving heavy product so a reasonable level of fitness is required
- A competitive salary
- A supportive management team with an open door policy
- 8% contributory pension (5% contributed by you)
- 28 days holiday
- Extra holiday days on 5, 10, 15, and 20 years of service
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Membership to The Company Shop based in Long Eaton
- Monthly team lunches, Christmas hampers and team building events
- Opportunities to take part in Degree Level Apprenticeships and training courses if required
- Opportunities to progress with a promote from within attitude
- Close to good transport links (bus and tram) with car parking available on site