We have recently announced the creation of Pilgrim’s Shared Services, a fourth stand-alone company, which will bring together some of the support functions of our current three businesses (Moy Park, excluding France and Netherlands, Pilgrim’s UK & Pilgrim’s Food Masters). Its purpose is to deliver a high-quality shared service to those three businesses.
As the business grows, this shared service will broaden opportunities for career development as part of a far larger organisation. We will also continue our investment in technology to drive efficiencies and improved ways of working.
A dedicated Transactional Services team will be created to deliver a high-quality and cost-effective service to the Business Units. Reporting to the Group Record to Report – Business Unit Lead, we are pleased to advise that we are now recruiting for a Record to Report – GL Accountant.
This role will hold overall responsibility and accountability for operating within the RTR stream, the GL accountant will work closely with site accountants to deliver on the financial performance of the business unit and subsequent reporting. The role holder will provide accurate and timely financial information to key stakeholders. These will include the RTR BU lead and the Group Financial Controller RTR.
The role holder will have excellent ERP & IT skills and be able to leverage on these to deliver solutions to issues arising.
What You’ll Need
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a minimum 2 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and US Gap.
- Ability to build working positive relationships with stakeholders including Senior BU finance staff.
- A team player who can work collaboratively across business units..
- Strong interpersonal, planning and presentational skills.
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Flexible regarding travel requirements.