Quality and Compliance Manager - Tonbridge, Kent
Do you have a proven Quality Management background in Manufacturing, coupled with previous experience of undertaking internal quality audits and risk assessments? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are one of the UK’s leading dry powder manufacturers, and are looking to appoint an experienced and capable Quality and Compliance Manager on a full-time, permanent basis. (Part time could be considered).
This is a Management level position and as such we are looking for someone who wants to be involved in helping the Directors and other Senior Managers make decisions that will drive the company forward.
The key responsibilities of our Quality and Compliance Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Undertake internal Quality Audits and Health & Safety Audits.
- Be the lead person when liaising with our clients when they wish to undertake their own audits on us.
- Whilst complaints are few and far between you must be able to address any that arise in a professional and thorough manner.
Drytec Spray Drying Ltd. has more than thirty five years of experience in particle drying technology, working with leading companies in the UK and across Europe in the Food, Pharmaceutical and Fragrance industries. We are able to produce a wide range of powder products to exceptional quality and hygiene standards for volumes from a few Kgs to many Tonnes.
We are approved to ISO9001-2015 standard and operate a rigorous HACCP system. We are also Kosher, Halal and FDA certified.
The key skills and qualities that our Quality and Compliance Manager will have:
- A proven Quality Management background in manufacturing, ideally gained in either the food, pharmaceutical or chemical industries.
- A demonstratable experience of working with ISO 9001-2015, HACCP and GMP as these standards will be part of your daily routine.
- Be a self-starter who is able to manage their own diary. Whilst the core hours are generally Mon to Fri 8:30 to 17:00 the company is a 24/7 operation and therefore a level of flexibility needs to be applied to this. However, we fully appreciate the flexibility needs to be 2-way.
- Previous experience of undertaking internal Quality and Health & Safety Audits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you have some previous knowledge of Laboratory work, this would aid your application as we have a small bespoke testing facility with one Lab technician that requires the QM to oversee as part of their daily duties. The testing we undertake is relatively straight forward, but still requires a level of management.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Salary up to £35k depending on experience.