Would you like to work for an innovative, forward-thinking business in the food industry? One which is leading the way in sustainable, clean label ingredients? I am looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator, an additional role for the business, to strengthen my client’s Marketing team. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and grow business in the UK & Europe for the company. You will be given a career development plan to ensure your successful growth as an individual and part of the growing Commercial team. Backed by significant investment this company has a great balance of the personal feel of a privately owned company, whilst having the financial stability of a big global organisation.
- Work to drive growth and promote the business’s message across the UK & International territories by being involved in all aspects of the marketing mix
- Run multiple marketing campaigns – working closely with UK & International sales teams for joint prospecting projects & ensuring thorough follow up
- Work with the wider Marketing department, ensuring a consistent & unified message across all campaigns & activity
- Track campaign performance through CRM systems
- Ensuring all marketing data is kept up to date Producing performance reports for marketing activity
- Other marketing activities will include supporting the marketing team with shows and exhibitions, customer activity, literature updating - with specific focus towards international development to reach and engage with current and target customers
- Align with the Marketing Manager to hit and exceed targets set.
- Excellent progression potential with the support of a personal development plan and outstanding training.
- A passionate, self-motivated individual who has an eye for detail and wants to deliver excellence in every aspect of their role
- An inquisitive mind set
- A flexible approach, prepared to travel in the UK/ Europe
- Experience in Marketing, ideally but not exclusively within the Food Industry
- Graduate in Marketing or similar subject; or equivalent work experience
- Full driving license and own transport; due to the nature of the role and location of the office this is essential.
As director of Helen Crawshaw Search Ltd I am a specialist recruiter working extensively across the EAME region. I solely specialise in working with candidates & clients in the following sectors: Flavours | Fragrances | Food Ingredients.