- A multinational family-owned food production company originally based in South-West France, and now operating from almost 40 countries worldwide
- The business behind world-renowned brands, their products are internationally regarded for their exceptional quality standards and innovation capacity
- They also produce a range of private-label desserts, fruit-conserves, dairy, bakery and free-from products for major UK retailers
- Their state-of-the-art facility based just outside the beautiful town of Frome, Somerset has allowed them to far exceed both the expectations of their customers and the production capabilities of their competitors
- Culturally they believe in people above all else, and their continued success is owed to the focus on developing and empowering all individuals within the business
- They are currently in a period of significant growth and investment, and due to internal moves they are now looking for a Technical Manager to join the team on a permanent basis
- We are looking for a driven Technical Manager to oversee our high-performing Technical and Hygiene teams, responsible for training, KPIs and performance alongside the Laboratory Manager, and upholding high standards of operation throughout the department
- Working closely with Production and NPD, you will ensure all processes and procedures are validated across the site, and implement improvements across all departments including Production, Engineering, Process, Good In etc.
- You will manage the HACCP and TACCP systems on site, along with the QMS system
- As Technical Manager, you will lead all investigations for customer complaints and factory non-conformances, and implement corrective and preventative actions through thorough data analysis
- You will manage internal QMS and GMP audits, as well as be point of contact for customer and other third-party audits, responsible for ensuring implementation of any required trainings or changes
- A dynamic and hands-on leader, able to inspire and motivate high-performing teams, work collaboratively, and maintain exceptional standards within a fast-paced environment
- Experience within an industrial food production factory at Technical Manager level, with strong attention to detail, good working knowledge of BRC requirements and ideally UK retail customer practices
- Experience using Quality Management Systems
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, and an ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability where necessary
- Honest and reliable, with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Benefits & details:
- Site-based at the Oldford factory, a modern state-of-the-art facility situated beautifully along the River Frome
- Salary dependent on experience, plus wider package including double-matched pension
- As Technical Manager you will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing market-leader with a focus on continued investment for their UK operation
- Strong commitment to training & development, with long service recognition and rewards
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 22/16051/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.