Senior Quality Auditor
- Alexander Steele
- Salary up to £30k plus 20 shifts holiday & pension
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2022
- Graduates, Food Science, Quality Assurance (QA), Technical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
One of our longest standing clients is already taking big strides in 2022 and is now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Quality Auditor to join their Technical team based at their site near Brackley.
The successful QA will ensure that all products manufactured meet the required food safety & quality standards and specifications.
This is a shift based role working 4 on 4 off, days and nights working from 6 to 6, paying a salary of £30k + Overtime available.
QA Technician’s Responsibilities:
- Support the business objectives to product safe and legally complaint food
- Support the site product assessment systems to ensure products made are of the required quality and meet customer agreed specifications
- Conduct audits of the manufacturing facility with respect to GMP, hygiene, glass and other foreign bodies and compliance to procedures
- Support the site product launch system by creation of accurate launch packs and production documentation
- Support & co-ordination of customer complaints investigations to find root cause of complaints and support identification of preventative action as appropriate
- Control of out of specification stock through raising of internal holds and holding/released stock via the business’s warehouse management system
- Conduct swabbing activities according to site schedule and as support for production during free from production or site validation/verification activities
- Review and approval of packaging deliveries against approved artwork files
- Support the business during third party audits and traceability exercises through presentation of QA function auditors and/or document retrieval.
- Must have experience working as a Quality or Technical Auditor within food manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good knowledge in Excel, Word, and Microsoft Teams.
- Salary £30k
- 20 shifts off per annum
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV through this advert or contact Giuseppe Leo on 07857 348079 for more information about the role.
Alexander Steele was born out of a vision to do things differently.
Our personalised approach to recruiting is all about asking the right questions and – through that simple but effective process – getting the right answers. We ensure that you deal with the same person throughout your process so that you can build a rapport with your consultant and so that we get to know you, for now, and for the future.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert