Job Title: Head of Technical
Location: Northwest, Greater Manchester, Cheshire
Salary: 55K - £65K pension + healthcare
Are you a Senior Technical Manager within Chilled Food Manufacturing?
Are you able to drive standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements and are you looking for your next challenge?
- As Head of Technical you will be a key member of the SMT of this key site, managing the site Technical team and ensuring that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and all major retailers.
- Developing the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Be customer facing on all technical issues and support the commercial team.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the FGM and senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- Are you Degree qualified or equivalent with a several years’ experience, and have HACCP L3 , as a Technical Manager within the food manufacturing industry?
- Are you experienced within chilled / ready to cook food manufacturing in particular?
- As a Technical Manager, have you been responsible for dealing with one of the UK’s major retailers, in relation to audits, etc?
- You will have an excellent track record of managing teams, building capability, addressing any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- You will be Self-motivated and highly resilient.
- Demonstrate a solid level of numeracy - able to calculate and report on performance and shift KPI’s and present to the board andcustomers
- My client is a renowned manufacturer of high quality food products and this site manufactures own-label food products for the UK retailers.
- My client will offer excellent career development opportunities for those with ambition.
To apply for this exciting exclusive role, please send a copy of your CV quoting HM10355 for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07450406505.