PAUL UK, the French family owned Artisan Bakery & Shop, are looking to recruit some great people, if you love great quality food and have a passion for excellent customer service then working for PAUL UK is the place to be.
We offer support, coaching and training to help you reach your potential, flexible hours and competitive rates of pay.
If the above ticks your boxes, then check out the detail below and send us a copy of your CV!
Purpose of role – Food Production Operative
To contribute to increasing the sales of the shop through providing high quality food, sharing product knowledge, excellent displays, exceptional customer service, and working as part of a team.
- Minimising levels of wastage by correctly maintaining & storing products and following recipe specifications & preparation guidelines
- Monitoring the quality of bread and all other products being delivered into the shop to ensure that they are suitable for being sold to our customers
- Prepare our product range, including viennoiserie & baked products, whole cakes, tarts & patisserie, salads, sandwiches and other items to the correct guidelines
- Monitoring the quality and consistency of food products before they are served, making sure that no sub-standard items are put out on display or served to customers
- Following our Food Safety controls at all times, including making sure all mise-en-place is stored in a clean, labelled, dated and organised manner following correct stock rotation
The bread and butter:
- Passion for food & drink quality
- Good communication skills including verbal English
- Passion for providing an excellent customer experience
- Outgoing & lively personality
- Smart appearance
- Flexible and committed
- Highly motivated
- Team player
The icing on the cake;
Because we are passionate about making our teams feel valued, we offer a great range of benefits. Here is the icing on the cake:
- Generous and highly competitive hourly bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 30% discount on all PAUL UK and Laduree products for you and an additional person of your choice
- Free breakfast/lunch/dinner as well as free tea and coffee on days worked
- Half yearly social events for the whole company
- Discounted gym membership
- HSF Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Discounts via Aon Portal (on services, big retailers, holidays…)
We would love to hear from you if you have already been a Production Team Member ... but if you're ambitious and don't have experience that's okay too! We offer continued training to develop your skills and progress your career all the way to management.
One last thing. PAUL UK partnered with Too Good To Go, reducing our contribution to landfill and our carbon footprint. In 2019 we have saved an astounding 55,012 meals – that’s something to be proud of!
If this sounds good to you then don’t miss the opportunity to join our Team. Click apply!