"Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits"
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Driver to join PAUL UK.
We are looking for a experienced and enthusiastic Driver to join our highly motivated and focused team to safely deliver all products and goods ordered to Paul shops and wholesale customers on a specified route, ensuring the required standards and quality is met at all times.
Key objectives & activities
- Carry out daily vehicle safety checks
- To know all the customer delivery details and requirements to enable more flexibility on routes to be achieved
- Ensure vehicle and stock is fully secured when not in attendance
- To know and be familiar with the full range of products and to have an understanding of the different quality aspects visually.
- To ensure all our customers receive amazing delivery service every time
- To inform the Logistics Manager and customer of any deliverable product shortages and quality issues both before and throughout the shift
The Bread and Butter
For insurance purposes, must be over 18 with a clean licence.
Shifts: 3-30AM Start 8 – 9 hours a day including a break
- Good, considerate driver, dealing with the end customer is part of the job so professional and pleasant character is essential
Good Communication – Smiling, always friendly, use polite tone of voice, ask questions
- Attitude and behaviour – showing passion, energy, speed, and have a can-do attitude, flexibility
- Teamwork – one team – helping others, showing respect, having good product knowledge, working to high standards, and quality focused
- Va Va Voom Customer Service – Customer focused, thinking of their needs, listens to them, upsells
A 'Can do' attitude
The icing on the cake;
- Generous hourly bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 30% discount on all PAUL UK products
- Free breakfast/lunch/dinner on days worked
- Free tea and coffee on days worked
- Half yearly social events for the whole company
- And many more!