Our stores make great juice, smoothies, and fit food, but it is from the energy and enthusiasm of our teams that our success is driven. We are powered by these mighty people, and we think we have some of the best in the business. If you are looking for a great lifestyle and want to join our crusade to make the world a healthier and tastier place, then look no further.
Sitting at the heart of the company the Crush Production Unit at Barking, East London, has now recently moved to the next level, working to a BRC standard. We are looking for people to join us to maintain this level and keep up this high level of standards as we are now prepared to take Crussh global.
We have an opportunity for Kitchen Porters to join our team at the Production Unit.
You will report to Head of Technical and be responsible for day-to-day cleaning and deep cleaning of the whole unit following structured daily cleaning rota. The successful candidate will be working on either 05:30am-02:00pm, 03:00pm-12:00am or 10pm-6am.
· Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
· Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitized on daily basic.
· Deep clean each area of the production unit including but not limited to: office, toilets, storage, fridges, staff canteen etc.
· Familiar with BRC requirements, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) and chemical safety
· Awareness of manual handling techniques
· Experience of dangerous equipment such as knives
· Any relevant experience in a manufacturing kitchen environment
· Have a positive “can do” attitude.
· Organized, driven and enthusiastic.
· Structured and systematic.
· Have good communication skills.
· Intermediate English level.
· Competitive salary.
· Food allowance for each shift you work.
· Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· 50% discount for all our food and drinks in all of our stores.
If this seems like you, and the job is of interest, apply now!