Are you looking for a new position within a fast-paced food manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele is working in partnership with a multinational food manufacturing business based in Kent. They are currently looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join their team
The H&S Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating, advising and managing environmental, health and safety on site. The role will be working Monday- Friday days paying circa £30,000 - £40,000 for the right candidate. You will also receive excellent company benefits
- Ensuring the H&S systems comply with legislation and corporate requirements.
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement within Health and Safety management systems and health and safety plans throughout the site
- Working alongside regulatory bodies, reporting to them when an accident & incident investigation is being undertaken. Also, if needed RIDDOR reports are being completed.
- Review and Develop Risk assessments on-site, also ensuring all staff are suitable trained for tasks being carried out.
- Carry out regular H&S inspections, promote staff to report near-miss & hazards within the workplace and ensure actions are closed out from reports.
- IOSH managing safety and NEBOSH qualified
- Previous experience in Health and Safety legislation.
- Worked in FMCG environment – preferably food manufacturing
- Strong communicator.