Production Administrator - Teynham, SIttingbourne, ME9 9PR
Reports To: Shift Operations Manager
About ISS Produce (Integrated Service Solutions) Ltd
ISS provides you with a complete end to end service from port to customer depot via our state of the art pack house and through our logistics partners, Fowler Welch, UK distribution network.
To provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the production and stock control functions ensuring that all processes and documentation is accurate and completed in a timely manner to allow for the efficient operation of the site.
Responsible for the organisation, distribution and closing of all production Works Orders accurately and within the same shift window.
• Accurately control and complete production related paperwork across all production lines, and stock movement documentation
• Communicate with Shift Support Supervisor to ensure plans and stock orders are communicated and executed smoothly and on time
• Liaise with ISS Sales team and Planning and Performance Analyst to ensure all orders captured, all jobs set up on correct lines and shift is conforming to plan
• Provide regular Plan Status updates to Production Management Teams
• Responsible for the management of the “Production Quality Alert” process to communicate quality driven production issues internally and with Customer
• To review/reconcile the work order stock information to increase the accuracy of stock, closing works orders by end of each production shift
• Actively liaise with colleagues on a day to day basis on matters relating to stock, work orders, stock errors etc., to allow for decisions to be made “real-time” which will increase the accuracy of stock usage information.
• Ensuring that all product is used in the allocated order and scanned to each job correctly and that end stock and out grades are recorded and accounted for.
• To review/reconcile the ERP system work order documentation and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
• Undertake general ad-hoc administrative duties, as required and as directed by the Shift Production Management Team.
• Ensure that all practices and procedures are carried out in accordance with Company Policy and Health & Safety guidelines.
This list is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the position as required
Qualifications and Skills:
• A good standard of education including Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent relevant qualifications
• Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
• Experience in the use of MS Office (Word, and Excel), training will be provided on the in-house software.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of MS Office including Excel and Word
• Knowledge and understanding of providing high quality and accurate administrative processes and procedures
• Ability to make confident and effective decisions
• Excellent attention to detail
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to challenging deadlines in a pressurised environment accurately and quickly
• Effective planning and organisational skills
• Be adaptable and flexible in approach to work
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Show initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
• Demonstrate customer understanding
• Be results focussed
• Effective team working
• Be numerate
Measure of Performance/Key Deliverables:
• Internal KPI’s
• Accuracy of ERP system and Works Order accuracy
• Daily Close Down and Successful synch of works orders and stock/sales orders
• Achievement of customer service levels
• Efficiency of workload
• Accuracy of work
• Attention to detail
• Internal relationships with team members