Salary: Up to £30k + bonus and excellent benefits
Location: North West
Innovation and exceptional quality is critical to the success of this high profile, market leading business who have a loyal and passionate customer base. They are an international business, with a presence in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Drive and deliver key product launches on site from factory scale up to final approval
- Be a part of a high performing NPD team which consistently delivers products and exceeds the expectations of consumers, and utilises all available expertise to maximise opportunities.
- Lead, participate in and contribute to NPD projects working closely with the operations and commercial teams
To succeed in this challenging, people focussed business, you will have:
- Experience of launching products in a fast paced, ever evolving factory environment and degree level (or equivalent) qualifications
- Track record of achievement within an innovations or project role within a fast paced, Food/FMCG/personal care manufacturing environment.
- The ability to manage key relationships and stakeholders, both internal and external, whilst keeping a clear focus on the end consumer.
- The ability to communicate proactively, clearly and concisely across cultures with the right people at the right time
- High resilience, a “can do” attitude and a desire to look for alternative solutions to problems vs. accepting the status quo.
Part of a larger group, the business has a number of high profile brands, and has a fantastic reputation for growth and the development of high performing teams. Now poised to move into the next phase of growth, this role will deliver exceptional innovation to the market globally.