About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
To efficiently plan and manage the daily operation of raw materials into the Feed Mill, ensuring on time delivery and the Mill has sufficient raw materials at all times to maintain production demands. Ensure the QC of the raw materials is within bought specification, and communicating with suppliers/feed buyers.
What you’ll need
- Good Microsoft package experience
- Experience of planning and ordering from suppliers to meet tight deadlines
- Stock control experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Accurate record keeping skills
- Previous experience of RM planning within a feed mill
- Basic CI trained
- Previous feed mill planning experience
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts