Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Planning Manager will have responsibility for the site planning operation. This will include, but not limited to, demand planning, production planning, scheduling, materials planning, service levels, orders management, warehousing and inventory.
The success of this role will depend on the strength of internal and external relationships and communication. The role holder needs to balance demand and supply whilst keeping inventory and finished goods to a minimum. Maintaining BOM and stock accuracy within a fast paced manufacturing environment provide on-going challenges.
What you’ll need
- Planning experience gained in a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience of leading a team – core management skills
- Experience of using best of breed planning systems
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Capable of presenting information in a decision making friendly way
- Customer friendly
- Able to perform well within a team
- Track record of achieving results
- Capable of effecting change
- Well organised
- Self starter