- Process customer orders, contacting customers/suppliers where necessary to clarify requirements, to ensure that accurate data has been included for planning and forecasting.
- Update and maintain supply chain administration systems that improve accuracy of planning and reporting.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure deliveries are on track for scheduled delivery dates and quantities.
- Prepare, maintain and publish up-to-date logistics schedules to inform all relevant parties.
- Collect and collate relevant data and format concisely and appropriately to make it presentable to the customer and suppliers.
- Collate, complete and file delivery paperwork and invoices to create an accurate audit trail.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good educational standard in English, Maths and ICT.
- Ability to produce high quality, accurate work
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.