Shift Operations Manager
Coventry, United Kingdom
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
What we're looking for:
- You’ll need to be an experienced from an FMCG environment.
- Educated to degree level or of degree calibre.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated evidence of large people management experience.
- Great leadership, communication, influencing, analytical skills and effective stakeholder management.
- Flexible, ‘can do,’ attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action and results.
- Excellent communicator with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to influence upwards and across in the organisation.
- Good IT and presentation skills.
- Able to prioritise.
Qualifications / Requirements :
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the on shift team, driving excellence in their work and continuously striving for improvements in working practices.
- Responsible for the balanced scorecard delivery on shift.
- Responsible for contributing to and delivering engagement strategy, measured through engagement survey
- Recognising future demands on the shift team and driving readiness to meet these needs.
- Managing shift stakeholders ensuring timely and effective communication.
- Responsible for key people processes on shift e.g. talent reviews, disciplinaries, development for targeted individuals, roundtables, pay review and other communications.
- Acting as the point of contact for any non-executional, task based shift requirements.
- Responsible for overall continuous improvement across all areas of the shift.
- Responsible for coordinating the QCDM (Quality Cost Delivery Morale) escalation meeting on shift.
- Delivering performance management processes for Shift Coordinators.
- Providing absence cover for opposite Shift Operations Managers.
- Responsible for safety on shift.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.