Shift Manufacturing ERP Team Lead - 6 Month FTC
Cupar, United Kingdom
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $68 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complimentary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
The job holder is responsible for optimising the shift teams adoption and use of PGT across the MTD value stream as well as actively completing PGT transactions alongside principle PGT Role holders, ensuring all PGT transaction required by the shift teams are completed to the right standard and at the right times to ensure Plant performance is not impacted by PGT adoption.
- Supports PGT knowledge and usage adoption across the shift teams
- Provides in the moment training and coaching around PGT
- Provides top training as required to shift teams
- Completes PGT transactions to support workload and managing plant efficiency where required
- Ensure all shift PGT transactions are completed to standard and on time
- Escalation point for PGT issues as first point of contact, able to resolve user issues based on PGT knowledge or escalate where a more critical gap or issue identified eg – Master Data error
- Supports data creation via PGT for the 4 hourly QCDM meetings coaching behaviours and ensuring gaps are clearly understood, actions assigned, prioritised and escalated in a timely manner.
- Ensures problem solving tools are applied as appropriate to address gaps identified through QCDM forums
- Is accountable for ensuring all feedback regarding escalation is shared back to the relevant zone.
- Holds Zone owners accountable for ensuring actions that effect PGT performance are closed out.
- Escalates as required service, performance and behavioural concerns on shift to SOM
- Carry out investigations on shift regarding safety, quality, performance and people where required
- Work closely with the whole shift leadership team to ensure efficient plant performance and delivery to the right standard at the right time to maximise service delivery
- Responsible for ensuring safety is a priority on shift and driving our safety culture through coaching and leadership on shift
- Developing team through training and performance management
- Actively supporting shift talent development and pipeline succession planning
- Strong capability to manage through influence and hold others to account
- SAP knowledge and experience ideally Super user level
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good analytical skills
- Understanding of SAP/PGT processes, in particular MTD workstream
- Strong Team worker and contributor.
- Flexible, ‘can do’ attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- A good coach and communicator with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, SAP, Excel)
- Responsible for taking decisions that will drive improved plant performance via PGT and escalating where required (Safety, IPS, QCDM, Problem solving, Service impacts)
- Responsible for identifying, addressing and escalating where required people performance issues
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.