LINE CONTROLLER - Sleaford
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
The Line Controller is to assist the Production Manager in the manufacture of quality products and meet production needs with due regard to Customer Specification, Hygiene, Site Rotation Policy, Health, Safety & Environmental Procedures, Production Control and Productivity.
A choice of shift patterns are available:-
1. 2,2,3 shift pattern 6am-6pm
2. Twilight shift Monday to Friday 6pm-2am
3. 44 hour week
What you’ll need
- A Good Level of the English Language.
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Levels.
- Good Organisational Skills.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
- An Awareness of the Food Processing Industry.
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts