Great opportunity for a bright graduate with experience of working within a procurement function.
This is a great development opportunity for a bright graduate to join the procurement function of a large, multi-site food manufacturing business that supports and encourages career development.
They are looking for a Procurement Business Analyst to support the procurement function by providing clear, accurate and insightful analysis to accelerate financial delivery and protect the business from risk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse and document current processes, workflows and information exchanges looking at how this can be improved.
- Support the group procurement team by gathering key financial data to allow the businesses to forecast inflation activity accurately.
- Collate and analyse Group information requests (RFIs) in support of the category buyers.
- Provide analysis support for tender processes.
- Support risk assessments of the Supply Base, obtaining financial reports to assess commercial risk within the supply base.
- Maintain track of key market fundamentals as identified by the senior team.
- Support the procurement function to ensure all sites and all Procurement teams have a standardised approach for all core Procurement processes & ways of working.
Candidates will be self-motivated and will demonstrate initiative and ownership. You value others and their contribution and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues. You will be flexible and adaptable to change. You will be a graduate with at least 12 months experience working in a Procurement or similar function. You will have excellent IT skills, particularly around Excel and Powerpoint and have familiarity with data reporting systems such as Power BI and SQL. Knowledge of market intelligence tools such as Mintec and Creditsafe would be highly advantageous.
In return you'll receive an attractive salary and great benefits, along with the opportunity to develop a long term career with a business hugely respected in its field.
To apply please send your CV through to me today.