Due to continued growth, this company is expanding its operation to include a night shift on their production lines.
We are now looking to recruit a Night Shift Supervisor, to run the shift on a permanent basis.
Hours of work will be Sun to Thu - 5 x 8 hours shifts - 22.00 to 06.00.
The company has plans for future expansion and so this is a job with genuine potential for progression.
- Several years supervisory experience within the Food Manufacturing Industry.
- Hands on experience of looking after a production shift.
- Have had responsibility for product safety, Health & Safety, production output and line efficiencies.
- Experience of breading and battering operations.
- Experience of using forming machines, multihead weighers and form fill seal baggers
- Basic engineering skill
If this sounds like you and you are a night owl, apply today for more information.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.